Yes, it's true. We're pleased to finally welcome back our beloved SMV Life Drawing sessions. Can we get an "AMEN!"
Beginning on Thursday, 8th November at 7pm (yes, write that down!)– and every Thursday afterwards, the new SMV studio will be hosting all you lovely little creatives for a night of laughs, a lot of (FREE!) booze, good music, general debauchery and perhaps we'll do some art in between.
Now, as there are only 20 places available to be reserved each week, we decided to forego our initial plan of having everyone physically battle it out (...think: “THUNDERDOME”) and simply adopt the “first come, first serve” policy... Boring, we know. But you should see how much it costs to actually produce a death pit!
So here's how it's gonna go down...
You can do this two ways:
- Single sessions: 25€ per weekEmail us your reservation and hope that there is space. Walk-ins are welcome but we can't guarantee there will be space (*our lawyer made us write this*).
- Monthly Pass: 80€ per monthIf you like saving money and securing yourself a place, take this option.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject: "SIGN-UP")
- Write us your NAME, PAYMENT OPTION you'd like and HOW MANY PEOPLE will be attending.
- Wait for a confirmation of your place(s) and payment options.
- Show up and have a good time!
We can't wait to see you all!!